The third edition of the International Performance Scale (Leiter-3), is the most recent and significant intelligence scale throughout the world. The Leiter-3 is an individually administered scale designed to assess cognitive functions in children, adolescents, and adults aged 3 years to 75+ years. The scale aims to assess many areas of nonverbal intelligence, such as fluid reasoning and visualization, as well as appraisals of nonverbal memory, attention, and cognitive interference
- An introduction to intelligence and cognitive abilities and explanation of the normal distribution curve – (Gus Curve for Classification of Capabilities).
- The difference between psychological assessment and psychological testing – using the testing in psychological and mental evaluation.
- A brief history of the Leiter-3 scale as well as the difference between the Leiter-3 scale and other IQ
- Creating an appropriate environment for the scale application in addition to the theoretical basis for the Leiter-3 scale.
- Explanation of cognitive battery items include the explanation and application of the Figure Ground (FG), Form Completion (FC)
- Explanation and application of the Classification/Analogies in addition to explanation and application of the Sequential Order (SO)
- Explanation and application of the Visual Patterns (VP)—Alternate and a preliminary interpretation of cognitive battery outcomes.
- Comprehensive cognitive battery practical application, explanation of profiles for the cognitive battery and clinical significance of the cognitive battery.
- Explanation of the memory/attention battery items, explanation and application of forwarding memory scale items and explanation and application of items of Reverse Memory (RM)
- Explanation and application of Attention Sustained, explanation and application of Nonverbal Stroop (NS) and explanation and application of Attention Divided (AD)
- A preliminary interpretation of the memory/attention battery results, memory/attention battery practical application.
- Profiles for the memory/attention battery explained and clinical significance of the memory/attention battery.